Why I havent blogged..

Hey Beautiful people
an welcome to my blog..

I started this blog with the intentions of blogging at least once or twice a month. I really wanted to talk about the subjects that many of us shy away from, the subjects that are hard for us all.

Its no secret that I (did) suffer from depression and I am very vocal about it, but although I felt had safely landed on the other side of it, a few moths ago it came back and slapped me right in the face..

I think I had gotten comfortable, thinking depression was now behind me and as long as I took care of myself all would be well.. I think the universe decided to remind me who's the boss and who's not!!

The reasons behind my depression, as I have said in my previous post, are personal and as many of the reasons involve other people, its not for me to spill here.
You can read the story of my depression HERE if you wish..
The main thing is, I know my depression so well, I know the root cause of it.

So why did it come back?? Well the main reason is and was because I didn't open up and talked about the things that was going on. All the little, the small, the "insignificant" things in life.

I am a very open person, I gladly talk about my life, express my opinions and have a good natter about subjects, so I can learn about them.

But when it comes to my core, I shut everyone out. I have been hurt too many times in the past. My core is mine and mine alone. Life is busy for us all and I don't want to annoy or take up anyone's time with the small stuff. My husband knows me so well now, as does my kids, they can see when I'm not in a good head space. But like most sufferers of depression, I can slap on a smile and no one outside my inner circle will ever know..



The summer holidays are now over and my kids are back to school. Routine is something I crave even more than my kids do and I'm finding getting back to routine helps me so much. Don't get me wrong, I love having my kids home and I'm so blessed to be a stay at home mum, but the last few weeks of the holidays we slept in late, Ive hardly been to the gym, food was becoming more convenient than healthy.

As the quote says, Life is a Journey. Learning each day how to deal with new things is a blessing but we only learn if we want to learn. The lessons I have learnt over the last few months have been valuable and I will take them with me every day.

Now its time to get back in the saddle, to live my dreams and keep spreading the words.

If you wanna follow my day to day journey, join my FACEBOOK PAGE or my INSTAGRAM. Its where I'm most active.

But until next time, thank you for stopping by
Sending much love to everyone and thank you if you made it till the end of my post.
Lots of love.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Depression.. My Story

SHEIN PLUS SIZE REVIEW... and how I got to try them..

How to shop on SHEIN + Discount codes