Im just me.. Marleen

Hello Beautiful People
and welcome to my new blog..

The idea behind this blog is simple.. A place to share me, my life, my views and opinions..
I have learnt, that in life, we sometimes have to put ourselves "out there" in order to let people in.

So I guess this is my little platform to do just that.

I've started and stopped this blog a few times, nervous to let people in, nervous of what people would think of me for putting my life out there. But in reality.. I AM just ME.. so take it or leave it.. Follow my journey or dont.. Either way is ok but Id love to have you here.

So let me start by introducing myself..

I am a plus size, nearly 42 year old, Jujitsu loving, Gym loving mamma. Its what I do. Im still quite unfit but I do my best to keep up with the guys on the mat and I get fitter and stronger each time I go to the gym. Im Danish, I live in Ireland with my Irish hubby and our 3 kids. Im lucky to be a stay at home mum and Im a crafter. I have a CRAFTING BLOG if you want to see my work or you can find me on the links down below by my signature..

Other then that, my life is quiet, just the way I like it. A few close friends and my dog rounds it all off.
And that is it for this time.  Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 

Comments

  1. Well you sound pretty lovely to me :-) Enjoy your new blog Hun XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya hun! Love what your setting out to do. Just be your lovely self xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hun, your support means the world xx

      Delete
  3. Good on you for putting yourself out there! You always have a great way with words and I'll look forward to following this blog! I definitely think you will inspire people with how you live your life and the beautiful person you are! Best of luck
    Marian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Marian. Spent too many years shutting my self away so hope I can inspire just 1 person to “go out there” too. Thank you for your support xx

      Delete
  4. Hello hun, it's always best to be you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Depression.. My Story

SHEIN PLUS SIZE REVIEW... and how I got to try them..

How to shop on SHEIN + Discount codes