CUPSHE plus size SWIMWEAR haul

 First of all, let me wish you all a Merry Christmas.
I hope you all had a wonderful day and that all your Christmas wishes came true.

In todays post I want to take you to a whole different place..
Because its all about SWIMWEAR.. 

Plus Size Swimwear from CUPSHE.

They reached out to me and asked me to share a few pieces from their collection as part of their WINTER SALE. 

Pop over on the website and use the discount code: YT-FF for 10% off over $70
SHOP CUSHE HERE

Watch my latest haul:

You can watch my latest YouTube video to get inspiration but I have created several videos with CUPSHE and you can watch them all HERE.

But let me talk you through a few of the pieces I got:


This one was the only 2 piece I got this time. 2 pieces can be hard to get when you have the chest size I do. (JJ36-38). The pieces are sold separately and came in several different styles which I love. This set ended up fitting me perfect and with the little skirt part over the tummy, I feel well covered yet.. its 2 piece. A great option if you want to start wearing 2 pieces but aren't quite ready to bare it all.
TOP: http://shrsl.com/3bhs2
BOTTOM: 
http://shrsl.com/3bhs3


I LOVE the colour of this suit but sadly its a halterneck (meaning it ties behind the neck). Halternecks aren't always the best option for a big chest, simply as the weight of the chest, hangs on the neck instead of the shoulders. I am going to see if I can DIY it and fix it to be straps instead, simply as I LOVE this suit.
SWIMSUIT: http://shrsl.com/3bhs4


Again it was the colour of this one that I fell in love with, but that tie detail on the side.. ah I love it. Its a wrap style swimsuit but I am fully covered which I love. This one is totally the winner of the full haul.


This one is a new style for me. The lack of strap in the one side is a bit of a worry in case of spillage, but this suit is stunning for lazying at the spa or even the beach as long as there is not too much movement.


There are a few more pieces over on the video that I haven't shared here, but as always there are direct links over on the video, in the description box.

💓

And that is it for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Marleen x


LINKS TO MY SOCIALS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression.. My Story

SHEIN PLUS SIZE REVIEW... and how I got to try them..

How to shop on SHEIN + Discount codes