HOW TO DO RETURNS TO YOINS

 Hey Beauties
and welcome to my blog.

As you may know I have a YOUTUBE channel where I review and try out clothing companies. Getting new clothes is fun yes, but there comes a time when items may not fit or suit and needs to be returned..

Often I get asked about a company's return policy and how the process goes.
So to make it easier on you, I have decided to start this little series of blog posts where I review the return procedure with the companies I shop from. 

Today's RETURN REVIEW is from YOINS.

 SHOP YOINS HERE
Use my DISCOUNT CODE: CYL15 for 15% off OR CYL20 for 20% off over $65. My YOINS YouTube Playlist

I am a huge fan of YOINS. I have shopped there several times but in my last 2 orders I got the sizing totally wrong. I was going to do a video of the items but instead decided to send it all back as an entire video of ill-fitted clothes wouldn't have been very interesting.

It did however pose the question, "How do I return to YOINS?"
And trust me it wasn't easy to begin with.

But just so you don't have all the bother I did, I have made this, step by step, post to make it easy for you.

  STEP BY STEP:
  • Go to YOINS website and log into your account. (I did this from my pc as you need your printer).
  • Go to "My Account" (top right corner)
  • In the drop down menu press "View Orders".
  • Click on the order you want to return from. (click on the order picture).
  • Press "Download Invoice" (over on the right) - The invoice will now open in a new window. SAVE AND PRINT the invoice
On the invoice you will find the order number which you will need and also the "SKU" numbers which is the items identification number. You will need the "SKU" for each item you need to return.

Once you have this its on to the next step.

In order to return to YOINS you MUST send them an EMAIL.. I cant find any way from the website you can contact them. Loads of dead ends in the help and customer care areas but no way to get them direct

HOWEVER.. I tracked down the email address for you..

so NEXT UP..


  • Send YOINS an EMAIL at: review@yoins.com
    IN THE EMAIL: 
  • Add the ORDER NUMBER
  • Tell them you wish to return x amount of items. 
  • Add the "SKU" for ALL items
  • Add reason for return. (I told them I got the sizing wrong)
It took roughly 24 hours before I got a reply from YOINS but I got a friendly email back accepting my return and they sent me a return label.

I live in Ireland and I got FREE RETURN. You will need to check on the website if your country has free returns. If not, go through the same process as above but add in the mail what country you are in and I'm sure they can help guide you from there.

NEXT UP
  • Once you got a return label, re-pack all the items in the ORIGIAL PACKAGING. Make sure all items are in the right bags as they may refuse your return otherwise.
  • On the printed invoice, mark the items you are returning and why. (I crossed out items I kept and wrote on the invoice that I was returning due to picking the wrong size)
  • Add invoice to package and seal.
  • Cut return label to size and add to your parcel and make sure label is fully covered with clear cello tape so it can withstand the transport. (if anything goes wrong in transit its your loss)
  • Take parcel to post office and wait..

And that is pretty much it. I cant remember how long it took for the money to return but it was a while though so patience is key but I hope this can help a little bit.

If there is a company you'd like me to review, please leave me a comment below.
Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Marleen x

LINKS TO MY SOCIALS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression.. My Story

SHEIN PLUS SIZE REVIEW... and how I got to try them..

How to shop on SHEIN + Discount codes