ALL THE DISCOUNTS - 15 November 2021

In my work I get a lot of mails sent containing news of discounts and sales. So I thought I might as well share them with you. I will add as blog posts here as I get them coming in, so make sure to follow my blog or my FACEBOOK PAGE to get them all.

Please note that I am only human and a sale may not be available in your area or a discount code may not work. I just gather the info I have and hope its useful for you.
Also please note that some links may be affiliate. This is at no extra cost for you, I simply make a few pennies if you shop through the links here, which in turn allow me to create more content for you.
 




💓



DOROTHY PERKINS has a few sales on:
VISIT HERE

UP TO 50% OFF PARTYWEAR OR 40% OFF ALL COSY

Starts: 16/11/21

Ends: 18/11/21

_______________________________________________

TODAY ONLY ALL TOPS, SHOES & BOOTS UP TO 50% OFF

Starts: 19/11/21

Ends: 19/11/21

_______________________________________________

24% off everything for 48 hours

Starts: 20/11/21

Ends: 21/11/21

__________________________________






CURVEGIRL has a few different sales on:

10% off site wise - Visit HERE
Free Shipping over $50 - Visit HERE
$10 OFF $50 - Visit HERE
Up to 60% Discount On CurveGirl - Visit HERE



💓

And that is it for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Marleen x


LINKS TO MY SOCIALS











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression.. My Story

SHEIN PLUS SIZE REVIEW... and how I got to try them..

How to shop on SHEIN + Discount codes