My First Fashion Nova Plus Size Haul

Hey Beautiful People
and welcome to my blog

I have done my very first haul from

 

 And I could'nt be any more excited..

I thought I'd share with you a few snaps of the items I chose.
|You can of course pop over and watch the YouTube if you wish.
Link below.

This dress is sooo soft and stretchy. It feels like wearing pyjamas yet I feel dressed up and looking hot.
Its one of those dresses you can dress up or down. Heels and jewelry and your ready for a night out, runners and a denim jacket and your good to run around with the kids all day.
Im wearing a size 3xl and it cost $12.99

This blazer.. ah I'm so excited about it. If you have seen any of my videos you will know Im struggling to find a good blazer. I did a Pretty Little Thing blazer haul and it was a total flob. (See it HERE f you wish). This blazer is not 100% perfect but its perfect enough for me to want to wear it and its soft and falls so nice.. and that colour.. wow..
Im wearing the blazer in a size 3xl and paid $32.99

Do I even need to say anything about this sweat shirt?? The text says it all lol
It IS a cropped sweat shirt and have raw hems but the text makes me overlook these minor flaws lol.
Im wearing a size 3xl and it cost $19.99

No words for how amazing and sexy and amazing this dress is!! Its sooo beautiful and just amazing lol
Im wearing a 3xl and it cost $34.99

Another amazing piece. This jumpsuit is like wearing pyjamas. Its once again so sofe. Now I AM wearing a bra, the straps you can see are from that as I dont wear strapless due to my size but the elastic band above the bust is tight enough so it wont slip down.
Once again a 3xl and cost $19.99


In this last pic I am wearing both the cami and the skirt from Fashion Nova.
The cami is so beautiful. It looks very yellow but is in fact more of a rich gold (still towards to yellow colour) Its not a flimsy material but a heavy fabric and the quality is amazing.
Im wearing a 3xl and it cost $17.99

The skirt quality is amazing too. Its so stretchy but FIRM. It WANT to suck you back into place even if you stretch your legs out. Again nice thick fabric and simply just fab.
Wearing size 2xl and it cost $14.99

******

For reference I'm 5'5" and an Apple shape. I carry most of my weight on my chest and belly. I'm a UK size 24 top and a UK 20/22 bottom.

******

This has been my first time ever trying Fashion Nova and I am shook how fab this haul was. I have 4-5 more items in the video that I didnt take photos off but you can pop over and see them in the video if you wish:


I didnt return any of the items I bought so I have no return detail there this time.
The quality overall is simply amazing on all the pieces.

And that is it from me for today.
I hope you enjoyed the few pieces I had to share today.

I upload videos on Tuesdays and Fridays at 1pm.
 Links to my socials if you wish to connect with me there also:
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/marleenbmg/
FaceBook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/imjustmemarl...
Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.ie/marleenmg/
Blog:
https://imjustme-marleen.blogspot.com/
DEPOP ACC:
https://www.depop.com/mbmg/

Ill see you next time
Marleen xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression.. My Story

SHEIN PLUS SIZE REVIEW... and how I got to try them..

How to shop on SHEIN + Discount codes